Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Amazing Mews!

You won't believe this. And I mean you won't believe this. Until you read this that is.. and realize it's thanks to kind hearted, cat-loving people that made this possible!
As you all know, if you have read my latest blog post, Mommy almost had to give us away! How traumatizing! My kitty whiskers! We love Mommy so much and she loves us so much and the world wouldn't be a world if she didn't have us as cats!
But, you won't believe this.... one of Mommy's friends just so happens to have a friend who has a friend who just may be able to foster us! That means she will keep us until Mommy moves out of the house she's living in and then... she can have us back! This is purrfect news and I am oh,so excited!

I want to give a few purrs and meows out to..
My dear friend, Jennifer who so kindly offered her support and help and was instrumental in helping us find a possible foster home, and to her cat, my dear furr-friend, Nerissa, of Nerissa's Life (the award winning, world famous cat  who has a blog) for all your help and support during this difficult time. You are purr-fectly pawsome!
And I want to thank Eileen for being so kind as to referee us to your friend who just may be fostering us! And I want to thank Eileen's friend for considering (although nothing is official yet) fostering us! You have made our day! Thank you so much! Hugs and kitty purrs
Sincerely, Sherlock, Ash and Traveler


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like catnip~ a real treat!