Saturday, September 1, 2012

(Almost) Silly Sunday


Today we, Ash and I, did just (a few) little silly things, and had some fun with a purse....

Who are you?
Not very talkative, huh? You want to play the silent game? Fine.I don't see you.


See? I've got myself a new pal. This here ribbon-stringy thing. It's my new best friend! Aren't you jelous?(P.s I can still see the purse, but it doesn't know that I'm staring at it because I've got razor sharp eyes.)

Ok, fine. You win. This game is getting a little boring. Now you're back to being MY purse again. End of story
Until..........................
The purse was alway mine, Traveler. Back away. Now.

Like I care. I mean, the purse was always a granny one.
I'm back to my string now.

10 comments:

  1. Awwwww you hang on to that bag - it's beautiful and pretty and ever so flowery!! Yay!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL When all is said and done, there is nothing like a piece of string to keep one occupied on rainy days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you remind me of my Angel Bobo, he LOVED purses! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you need to explore INSIDE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Sherlock, you're back! Your blog banner and background and your sidebar is on the right and all lined up. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tee Hee! Me loves to gets inside Mommy's - when it is not full of junk!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That purse sure looks like fun, you two! Oh, and by the way ... your bloggie looks all better now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sherlock and Traveler and Ash. Huggles and kissies. xox I would like a turn with the purse?

    ReplyDelete
  9. and a fun time was had by all.. except maybe the purse

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like catnip~ a real treat!