Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Photo Contest-Real Photo

Sherlock's entry for the Halloween Photo Contest:The Cat-o-lantern!!

Kitties, I am utterly humiliated. My mom went out and bought a real live pumpkin and forcibly ( against my own will) stuffed me into this  foreign orange substance. What a disgrace! I am utterly ashamed and I hope the lady cats don't see me like this! Mother shall  pay for this when vengeance is served! I say! This is notably the most crying shame of the day! I will not stand for this. She shall regret her actions whole heartadly when I am through.
 
Considerably, she did give me extra treaties but that is still no ransom for this degradation.





I'm a pump-kitty!
Visit the Tabby Cat Club for more Halloween  or Fall kitties

31 comments:

  1. ha ha ha!!!

    Did you get punkin all over your furs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoy are a winner! How original!
    brandi's mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cute. Is it real or Photoshopped? I ax cos it's so purrfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherlock, you are too cute to ever be scary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and you are the most darling kitty I have seen. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so great and so cute! Pump-kitty...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pump-kitty is much more interesting the any ol'jack o'latern!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh MY! Not much ginger happy smile from the tabby cat.... :)

    Noir

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol, how did you fit into that pumpkin?! You must be very limber. Great picture Sherlock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute and authentic costume, Sherlock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Sherlock, Hey Ash, Hey Traveler, Jet here.

    Clever and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that is a great picture. We sure would vote for ya. Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! What a great pumpkin you make! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great choice! Simple, easy to get in & out of & it matches yer furs! You make a great pumpkin!

    PURRS!
    Selina

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE THAT! And do you know what? He really suits pumpkin orange! purrs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmmm, Me thinks yous is not too sure about being in that punkin....
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  17. That looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome! How cooperative you are!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bravo! Good one, Sherlock! Though you don't look exactly pleased about being in there...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh dat's funny. Can I meow out how Carmine is doing?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi what a busy person you are and what interesting blogs, I just wanted to come by and thank you so much for the kind words on my blog, in memory of my beloved Tango, and such lovely inspiring words. Thank you. Arlene

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like catnip~ a real treat!